[TowerTalk] EZ way tower and Mast

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EZ way tower and Mast
From: Mark <> (Mark Ackaway)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:08:04 -0400
I just got my EZ way delivered and it seems to be in good shape.  It
is a 2 part crank up fold over and fully extened it is about 51'.  It
had a mast on it at one time, but not sure how high.  It has 3 plates
at the top for a 2" mast.  The bottom plate is about 5' from the top
of the tower.  I would like to add about 15' to this tower using a
mast.  Would a 20' mast be ok on this tower?  Should I use steel or
aluminum?  I will only be putting a small 24" omni directional antenna
at the top and a small 18"x2" radio box.  Combined weight will be less
than 5 lbs.

Once again thanks for all the help you guys have been giving me on

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,