[TowerTalk] Another Tower Option

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another Tower Option
From: (David O Hachadorian)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 08:40:04 +0000

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001 07:23:34 -0500 Jon Ogden <>
> So what do I do?  If it's in good shape, should I get it and scrap
> the idea
> of erecting the Rohn-25 tower?  The crank-up has many advantages

There are crank-ups and there are CRANK-UPS. It depends on which
crank-up you are looking at. If it's a TX-455 or equivalent, in good
shape, $500 is a good price, and is probably preferable to your
house bracketed / house guyed Rohn 25. Take a good look at the
crank-up before it is taken down, and run it up and down to make
sure it all works smoothly. If you tell us which model/mfr crankup
it is, we can advise you better.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,