[TowerTalk] Re: U-bolts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: U-bolts
From: (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:06:59 -0700
Wow!  Funny you should ask that question, Mike.  I have right now as I
write this, a request into my ubolt manufacturer for ubolts to fit both
the Ham 4 and the T2X that are not stainless and I can get them
mechanically galvanized.  So, the bottom line is that I don't have any
right now, but I have plans to get some in the next month or so . . .
still waiting on the bare ubolt quote.  You and I are certainly not the
only ones that see a need for these . . .

When I have some to sell, I will announce it on towertalk.  Thanks for

Mike Gilmer wrote:

> Stan,
> Do you know if are any of the Antronics U-bolts are suitable for the
> mast-to-rotator clamps on a T2X or HamIV?
> 73 Mike N2MG

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,