[TowerTalk] Re: [AMPS] True Or Not True #2

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [AMPS] True Or Not True #2
From: baycock@HIWAAY.NET (Bill Aycock)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 16:45:41 -0500
At 10:09 AM 9/6/01 -0700, you wrote:
Hey- you guys- dont you know a troll when you see one? A cross-posted troll
at that? THe normal next step to a Rich troll is to put forth a quote from
an MFJ document or something from Tom, that says the contrary.

Of course a 2dB shift is noticeable- you just have to care, pay attention,
and have the right things to "notice" with.

>On HF/MF skywave, is a 58% increase in power out (2db) noticable at the
>Rx end?
>-  R. L. Measures, 805.386.3734,AG6K,
>FAQ on WWW:
>Administrative requests: