[TowerTalk] Coax grounding at tower top

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax grounding at tower top
From: (James Hall)
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 17:21:08 -0500

The tower project is proceding nicely.  I've figured out how to ground at
the bottom of the tower the 4 coax runs, but what is the recommended way to
ground at the top of the tower ?  I have tentatively ordered 4 Polyphaser
Uni-kit 2TT for that purpose.  The tower is a UST HDX-572 with coax arms.
Where should I attach the four Uni-kits ?  Is there a better way
logistically ?

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,