[TowerTalk] Thrust bearing

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thrust bearing
From: (Barrie Smith)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2001 18:51:03 -0600

My previous question regarding a thrust bearing for a Telex Hy-Gain HG70-HD
did not yield much response.

Perhaps a better question would be:  Where can I get a very heavy-duty
thrust bearing that will accept a 2" mast, and can be bolted to the flat
steel plate at the top of the tower.

Drilling, welding, machining or adapting is no problem.  I just need the
bearing and bearing holder.

The reason I need "very heavy duty" is because I'll have a 26' X 27'
H-frame, four relatively large 6M beams, and an elevation rotor on the mast
above the tower.

Thank you,

Barrie, W7ALW, Missoula, Montana

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,