[TowerTalk] Low Band Dxing Formula

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Low Band Dxing Formula
From: (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 07:15:36 -0600
I have been informed that the formula given in early editions of low band
dxing to estimate the electrical height of a tower is incorrect. My edition,
the first edition second printing, has the following formula (page II-33)
L = 0.38f  ( H + sqrt( S (1000-H)/500 ) )
Could some one please send me the correct formula from a later edition?

.. sylvan

Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,