[TowerTalk] Looking for used C3XL

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for used C3XL
From: (J. Kincade)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:00:31 -0500
Does anybody who recently upgraded their antenna setup have a good used C3XL
or C3XLD lying around? This is the "multi-monobander" with 10 elements and
three feed lines. I'm looking for one to stack with my existing C3XL. Will
take one that needs repair, unless it's a complete wreck.

73, Jerry W5KP    Mustang, OK

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,