[TowerTalk] Thank you

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Thank you
From: (Philip Florig)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:34:17 -0500
Hi all,

We in the United States, especially those most effected
by this tragedy, truly appreciate the kind and warm words
of condolence from our ham radio friends throughout the
world during these trying times.

73   Phil  W9IXX

Philip Florig
PO Box 44                   (or)
Worth, IL.  60482           amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
Metro DX Club                    club call:W9TY
Oak Forest, IL.                   qsl via W9IXX

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,