[TowerTalk] Msg below

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Msg below
From: (
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 07:29:38 -0400
Dave K3BHJ forwards:

> Is everything i'm saying correct? what are other
> liability areas, if any of Central, in this fact
> pattern?  Further suggestions?

While I have MUCH respect for the subscribers of this reflector and their
wealth of knowledge, IMHO *these* questions belong with an attorney and
structural engineer *under retainer* by someone.  Providing an answer... any
answer... indirectly makes you a part of this quagmire.  Even if I were a
licensed structural engineer, I would not answer these questions under these

Gary B

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,