[TowerTalk] A3WS vs Force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A3WS vs Force 12
From: smlx@earthlink.net (Nancy & Steve Lawrence)
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:19:24 -0700
I've been using an A3WS w/30m  extension. I've replaced the outer traps on
the driven element three times. The last set was just a few months ago.They
simply do not like legal limit power. So it is time to try something other
than Cushcraft. They've lost the recipe. (My  Hy-gain TH7 traps don't even
flintch at 1500 W.)

Comments please from users of the Force 12 WARC 7 (2el on 30 and 17 and 3el
on 12) and their WARC 2-2-1 (# els on 12-17-30). Interested in comments
regarding performance of two vs 3 el on 12 and 17. "Force12 talk" doesn't
have much.

Thanks - Steve WB6RSE

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----