[TowerTalk] Lou Tristao - SK

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Lou Tristao - SK
From: (
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 00:11:04 EDT
    I'm sorry to report the passing of Lou Tristao, KG6VY, the Father of
Crank-up towers. He still lived in Visalia where he started Tristao Expanding
Masts (which became Tri-Ex), Tristao Towers (which became US Towers) and the
Wilson line of crank-ups which he started for his son. He was 86 years old.

    Anyone who has memories or stories they'd like to pass along - feel free.

    RIP. Louie.

Cheers,    Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,