[TowerTalk] Seeking Force 12 C3XL

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Seeking Force 12 C3XL
From: (J. Kincade)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:04:38 -0500
If anybody has recently upgraded their yagi setup and has a leftover C3XL,
or if you'd like to upgrade and want to sell your existing C3XL to pay for
part of the upgrade cost (last I heard F12 doesn't take tradeins), I'd sure
like to hear from you. Will pay top dollar for a clean one, but would also
be interested in one that needs some repairs. Please email direct. Sorry for
the multi-list post but I'm having to widen my search pattern on this.

73, Jerry W5KP

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,