[TowerTalk] Crank-up towers -- How to search the archives

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Crank-up towers -- How to search the archives
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 15 Sep 2001 10:20:29 -0700
The Search tool in the left menu area of contesting.com works very similar to
other web search tools (they all seem to be a LITTLE different).  Like anything
else on the web, you need to look for it if you haven't used it before.

Putting instructions on the homepage is problematic:
1) There's "never enough room" on a homepage.
2) Folks would not read it anyway.

I speak from experience.  ;-)

73 Mike N2MG
webmaster@eham.net