[TowerTalk] Dentron MT3000A Question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dentron MT3000A Question
From: (Sylvan Katz)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 07:02:12 -0600
I am trying to design a matching network for my tower. I have an Autek RF-1
that has never worked since the day I got it so I am trying to innovate a
way to determine what I need to design a matching circuit for my shunt feed
tower on 80/160m.

I have a Dentron MT3000A match box and I can get a good match on 80 and 160m
using it. I want to know the value of the inductance at the various points
on the switch (labeled A to R). Does anyone know the value of the inductance
at these switch setting?

.. sylvan
Sylvan Katz, VE5ZX
Saskatoon, SK