[Top] [All Lists]

[TowerTalk] PE drawings

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PE drawings
From: (
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:27:11 EDT
Greetings, TowerTalkians --

    These days many tower projects entail getting a building permit (not like 
the old days, eh?). And getting a permit involves submission of a drawing 
package that typcially needs a PE stamp and calculations. The ARRL has a 
Volunteer Consulting Engineer (VCE) program that covers many states with 
engineers who can help you with this including help with base and anchor 
designs as well as technical questions you might have. The web address is <A 

    Take a look - it's a great service. Also, if you're a PE and haven't 
registered with the program, I'll encourage you to do so. 

Cheers,   Steve    K7LXC
Tower Tech 

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,
Trylon Titan towers, coax, hardline and more. Also check out our self
supporting towers up to 100 feet for under $1500!!

FAQ on WWW:     
Administrative requests:

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • [TowerTalk] PE drawings, <=