[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain HG-54HD

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain HG-54HD
From: (David Shiplett)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:54:37 -0400
Anyone interested in a Hy-Gain HG-54HD tower? I have one located in Middle
Georgia that is available and is in excellent condition with rotor plate,
TB-2 thrust bearing, Ham IV, coax arms, and heavy duty mast. Also have the
following antennas: KLM 11 element 6 meter beam, Cushcraft A-4 with the 40
meter add on, Cushcraft 215WB and a 214FB.I have moved to an area with
restricted covenants and the tower is not welcome. Contact me direct at

David L. Shiplett
Program Manager
Advanced Testing Technologies, Inc.
127 A Osigian Blvd