[TowerTalk] Heath IntelliRotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heath IntelliRotor
From: K3SV@aol.com (K3SV@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:59:08 EDT
I am helping a friend with a Heath IntelliRotor, HD/HDW-1780.  The manual talks
about a software program that helps you interface with a computer, making it
possible to rotate the antenna using various utility programs. Does anyone know
where I can get that piece of software, or can someone send it to me, on-line?

Or, need I worry about it? Can I get it talking to a computer with another
piece of existing software?

Thanks in advance

Bill, K3SV

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,