[TowerTalk] 5/16 lambda inverted L

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 5/16 lambda inverted L
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:29:22 +1200
I used the configuration of 5/16 L with series C with elevated radials for
80m on the roof my my two story town house some years ago.
Performed beyond expectation by comparison with locals and in contest
results.
Was inspired by and article on a 160m job in Radi Communication many years
ago.
May not be the best choice for all locations, but definitely worth a try.
73
end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD
Signal Hill Homestay