[TowerTalk] Re: Magnetic Declination

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Magnetic Declination
From: (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 16:12:46 -0500
> Only need to set my
> rotor to within about 60 degrees,  or just off toward
> some continent,  and the receiving station can note
> no difference in my signal as the beam is rocked quite
> a ways.

That was one of the [many] nice things about operating the RTTY Roundup from
North Caicos last year.  Basically could just aim "north" and work [almost]
everything!  SA off the back, Africa rare anyway - might rock it a little
east for that if necessary.  Here in IN it's turn-turn-turn...  ;-)
John - WA9ALS - VP5RY - VP5/WA9ALS

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,