[TowerTalk] Let's Re-deviate

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Let's Re-deviate
From: na1i@portone.com (Buyou Bubba)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:59:49 -0400
Fo dat Bubs (wots las-too)
dis here iz dilectysized vursion:

Stu, Yo jes'needs onna arn owl eff'n'n yo' iz usin' a vahtkle taenna, like a
Crushcraphf
r-7000, yo' ganner git de mos' gayne in de direckshun o' de beek o' de owl wots
stucx on dat
dull all-u-min-uhm, dat beek is wots de de frunt an'de bazks iz whar dat owl
poops. Dat givez
yo' de bess fron-to-baxx an dat r-7000 skarxs werkun' eben bettah den like de
famoux eks-nine
wid dat barn own, as enny fool kin plainly see.Monna tes it wiff a skratch owl
necks wekened
monna posz dem resultz lateer... allzo haf plantz to uz a hoott owl an vill let
yo in on dem
phenomenologicalecz resultz..

3333333, Bubs

Bubs2 wrote:

> Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Let's deviate
>
> Stu Greene wrote:
>
> Now,how many owls can be positioned on a non-polished element for maximum
> gain
> and front to back?
>
> Stu,
> Yo jes'needs onna arn owl if'n yo' iz usin' a vertkle taenna, like a
> Crushcraphf
> r-7000, yo' ganner git de mos' gayne in de direckshun o' de beek o' de owl
> wots
> stucx on dat dull all-u-min-uhm,  dat beek is wots de de frunt an'de bazks
> iz whar
> dat owl poops. Dat givez you de bess fron-to-baxx an dat r-7000 skarxs
> werkun'
> eben bettah den like de famoux eks-nine wid dat barn own.Monna tes it wiff a
> skratch owl necks wekened monna posz dem resultz lateer... allzo haf plantz
> to uz
> a hoott owl an vill let yo in on dem phenomenologicalecz resultz..
> 3333333,
> Bubs
>
> THOSE THAT CAN, DX! THOSE THAT CAN'T, DX ON NETS !

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----