[TowerTalk] Polyphaser protectors

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Polyphaser protectors
From: (Bradley Nowak)
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:52:51 -0400

I have both a standard phone line and a DSL line running into my shack.  I
am using a Polyphaser IS-DPTL dual line protector with no problems
whatsoever.  I think I paid around $99 for it along with all the other
polyphaser stuff.  Can't comment on the effectiveness of it.  No lightning
strikes yet :}

Brad - N8SNM

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,