[TowerTalk] Cleaning/referb of antennas

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cleaning/referb of antennas
From: (Tod - Idaho)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:13:22 -0600
>>   You don't make it clear, are you referring to silicone sealer
>> or the silicone grease, that looks like Vaseline grease (petroleum
>> jelly).

>Silicone grease...the clear type used under transistors for heat

I use Dow Chemical Silicone Stopcock Grease from a giant tube saved
carefully after my classes in Analytical Nuclear Chemistry at Ann Arbor
Michigan. (Shortly after the Bronze Age according to my children). I suspect
that it is available somewhere on the web. I have no idea if it is different
from the 'grease' NØTT used, but I have not noticed any problems where it
was used during the past thirty years. (Probably too soon for anything bad
to have happened).

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,