[TowerTalk] Tetrodes with Handles

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tetrodes with Handles
From: gjerning@flash.net (ARNE GJERNING)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:48:38 -0600
Does it mean if you use a "Tetrode with Handles" it is illegal? Why? Just
because it has the potential to excede the max limit?

OK, Let's all turn in our cars because I do not know of one that can NOT
excede the speed limit. In my neighbor hood that is 15 MPH. Darn guess my
Cherokee set up for OHV should be never driven again. Guess it also applies
to the Probe.

If applied to amplifiers, better turn off and leave off  most ALPHA's.

Lets not enforce rules/laws selectively. It is up to the individual to
decide. But if running 20KW to work FR/T gives someone a thrill, just think
about the guy running 1KW, then think of 100W. Cheating only cheats the
cheater.

73 de Arne N7KA

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----