[Towertalk] telrex 20m646 feedpoint impeadance

To: <>
Subject: [Towertalk] telrex 20m646 feedpoint impeadance
From: (Joe Barnes)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:33:07 -0400
I am getting ready to put up a telrex 20m646 (20 meters, 6 elements, 46' =
boom) that I have cleaned up, however I am wanting to put a commercially =
made balun on the beam instead of the 1/2 wave piece of coax used for a =
balun from the factory. Does anyone know the feedpoint impeadance of =
this antenna? I am trying to determine what type of balun I need ( 1:1, =
4:1 etc.) .=20
Thank you for all input.