[TowerTalk] Unknown Wilson Yagi?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Unknown Wilson Yagi?
From: (Karl Bullock)
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 17:56:48 -0700

Thanks to all who responded to help me identify my unknown antenna,
particularly Todd, WD0T, who nailed the model number for me (the antenna
WAS a Wilson SY36), and Alan, W6IST, who kindly faxed me a copy of the
manual.  Now all I gotta do is get this puppy in the air!

Thanks guys!

Karl, WA5TMC

|   President/Sr. Sys Admin   |     The Internet of the South          |
|   Dixie-Net                 |          |
|   P.O. Box 28               |      Nationwide 800 Email at:          |
|   Ripley, MS  38663         |               |
|   (662) 993-2000 Voice      |                                        |
|   (662) 993-2440 Fax        |    Complete Internet/WWW Services      |

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,