[TowerTalk] U Bolts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] U Bolts
From: (
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 00:22:19 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/01 2:16:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,

> Does anyone know the size of the u bolts used for the coax arms for the
>  ma550 tubular crank up.  There should be 3 different sizes.  How long are
>  the arms?

    There aren't any big U-bolts; they are round pieces of bent metal the
size of the section so they just fit around that section top with a bolt that
goes thru tabs on the end. The standoff parts are welded to the connector

Steve     K7LXC
Tower Tech

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,