[TowerTalk] VHF/UHF antenna question

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VHF/UHF antenna question
From: (
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:47:55 EDT
Can anyone direct me to a decent VHF/UHF Television antenna company- the
ratshack antennas I use up here last about a year...looking to stack a decent
system to catch VHF/UHF openings and I need something made out of more than
tin that is along of commercial grade quality-

73  Paul  N0AH

God Bless America

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,