[TowerTalk] MFJ (Hygain) SS parts

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ (Hygain) SS parts
From: (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 3 Oct 2001 09:57:28 -0700
Has anyone purchased recently the stainless steel h/w kits Hygain used to sell
for "upgrading" older beams?  I contacted MFJ a few months ago and they didn't
seem to know what I was talking about.

I'm particularly interested in the kits for the monobanders (105, 205, etc.)

I've been thinking of buying the bolts from a dealer like Fastenal, however,
they have 50 or 100 piece minimums. Except for the 1/4-20 x 3/4"
boom-to-element bolt assemblies, I don't sure don't need that many.

Mike N2MG

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,