[TowerTalk] Force12

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: (Gary J. Ferdinand W2CS)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 19:39:34 -0400
Hey Jim,

This is great folklore!  I'll add it to my file of misinformation on antenna
theory, HI.  I may not be a PhD in EE, but I can recognize marketing
hyperbole from miles away.  I'm surprised we don't have 100 ft lengths of
coax being marketed and sold for a reasonable price - say $200 for an RG8
model.  Or maybe $400 for a rugged RG17 model capable of handling
Texas-style high power.  What year on April 1st was this explanation posted,
I wonder...

Thanks for giving me a good laugh.  I need more of them, these days.

Gary W2CS
Apex, NC

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,