[TowerTalk] TT "digest" came with an attached file?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT "digest" came with an attached file?
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 08:06:29 -0400
At 06:20 AM 10/10/01 -0400, BeyondWire Tech. wrote:

>a .vcf file is a virtual card file. Think of it as a electronic business
>card, containing the senders information.

But let's be clear abvout this -- with the critters that are out there now,
I would not open any attachment unless the sender said in the e-mail that
he was sending me a file and described it enough so that I could verify its
contents.  Even then I would usually scan it before opening.  Several of
the bugs that have been common recently look as if they are coming from
someone you know (in fact they are) but the attachments contain your very
own, personal copy.

73, Pete N4ZR

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----