[TowerTalk] TT "digest" came with an attached file?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TT "digest" came with an attached file?
From: (
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:19:37 EDT
In a message dated 10/9/01 23:08:48 Central Daylight Time,

<< Does anyone know what this is, or if it should even be opened? >>

Maybe I'm just paranoid but, I delete any file with an attachment that I
didn't request.
There are just too many "nuts" out there!
These include files from friends, reflectors, etc.
I don't know about y'all, but I have too much time, effort, software, and $$
invested in my computer system to take any chances.

GL & 73,
Don - K4BEV

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,