[TowerTalk] The leaning tower of Ham! Redux

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The leaning tower of Ham! Redux
From: (Peter Larsen)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 04:23:30 +0100
Hi All:
Well the 56 foot Rohn tower is now on the ground. A friend of
mine brought over his bucket truck and two hours later all
the antennas, co-ax, and tower was on the ground.
No one got hurt, and nothing got broken.
Tonight I am a happy man, and so is my Ham friend.
Now I have a Hy-Gain TH3 to put up on my 35 foot tower and
some 1/2 inch hard line to feed it with. :-)
 Peter J. Larsen
> To all of my American friends:
> Illigitimus Non Carborundum

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,