[TowerTalk] I need your help, pls ..

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I need your help, pls ..
From: (David J. Windisch)
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:39:53 -0400
.. on behalf of an elderly ham friend in the greater-Baltimore area.

If I were there, I would do this myself.

30-odd years ago, I put up a TRISTAO telescoping 50-ft rotating steel pole,
HAMM-M, coax, and 6L Weinschel triband beam (18-ft boom), for him.

He wants it taken down now.   The thing nests to 25 ft, and tilts over.
The cables are original :o(((((((((((((((( so this is best done by
experienced personnel with professional equipment, say, tree-men, with a
bucket-truck, and insurance.

If you are *seriously* interested, and can take it down, and cart it away,
pls give me a shout in Cincinnati (eastern time zone):

and I'll furnish more-complete details.

SERIOUS inquiries only; tks v.m.

73, Dave, K3BHJ

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,