[TowerTalk] RG83/U

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG83/U
From: (Press Jones)
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:08:39 -0500
For the group's interest, we've received a shipment of RG83/U, the 35 ohm
coax that has been very hard to find in the past year or so.
Briefly, The characteristics are, in addition to the characteristic
impedance, capacitance of 44pf/ft, velocity factor .66, 0.102" OD solid
bare copper center conductor, pe dielectric, 97% bc shield and 0.405" PVC
Pricing, happily, is markedly less than the previous stock.

Press Jones, N8UG - The Wireman, Inc., 261 Pittman Rd, Landrum, SC 29356
<> or <>
800-727-WIRE(9473)(sales),Tech help 864-895-4195, fax 864-895-5811.Full
catalog, images, descriptions, coax specs, ordering, at and super deals, specials, close-outs etc., at THE
WIRELINE. Check the CALENDAR to find us at a hamfest!

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,