[TowerTalk] NoAlox

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] NoAlox
From: (Larry Stowell)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:23:22 -0400
For information noalox is no longer carried at Home Depot. They looked it up
on the computer and said it was discontinued. Found some anti-oxidant at
Lowe's made by GB haven't opened the tube yet. I didn't that there was
enough with the c31xr, but as I move along I think I'm wrong. I happened to
be reading the achieves about noalox and came across a comment by Guy(K2AV)
about applying a "thin" coat. I think I'll have plenty.

Larry WA2SRY

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,