[TowerTalk] NoAlox

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] NoAlox
From: (Bob Ferrey, Jr.)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 17:24:34 -0400
Radioware &Radiobookstore has this product.
Anti-oxidant Conductive Grease
Use this compound on all metal-to-metal RF & Ground joints and outdoor
 Use these compounds to ensure solid contact and prevent dissimilar metal
corrosion. Will not wash off. Works from -60 to +1500F. Use I601 for Copper
to Copper, Copper to Steel, or Steel to Steel joints. Use I602 for Copper to
Aluminum, Aluminum to Aluminum, and Aluminum to Steel.

Catalog # Item Description Unit Price
I601 Copper Anti-Ox Grease, 4 oz tub $5.99
I602 Copper/Aluminum Anti-Ox Grease, 4 oz tub $5.99

I do not work for this company.

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,