[TowerTalk] Viking KW matchbox.

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Viking KW matchbox.
From: (
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:21:44 EDT

I have seen several old primo' Johnson MB's go for anywhere from $250 to 400
up at Dayton over the last few years.   It seems to make no difference if
they are metered or not as the typical  ham-dude is going to meter them with
a state-of-the-art PEP readin' wattmeter anyway!

Before you plunk down your hard-earned Escudos, take a look inside da' box!

Also, you may want to check with Palstar. When I spoke with the owner in
Dayton, he made mention of a possible clone --- (An engineering model was in
the booth!)

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,