[TowerTalk] Yelloe Jackets on tower:

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yelloe Jackets on tower:
From: (Pat Masterson)
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 17:06:42 -0400 (EDT)
 I was doing my pre-winter inspection today of my 60' tower. There were
lots of yellow jackets buzzing me on the way up. As I got near the rotor
shelf at 50' I saw a bunch of these critters flying in, and out of there. I
suspect there's a nest under the rotor. I climbed down at that point.
 Since I  need to get them out to continue doing some maintenance at the
top before it gets too cold, I am looking for suggestions on dealing with
theses guys. I am in NY. -pat

*  Pat Masterson  B38-01,  Northrop Grumman,     *  Ham:KE2LJ
*  20 Orville Road,                              *  President Grumman Amateur
*  Bohemia,  NY                                  *  Radio Club  WA2LQO
*  email:   Fone: 631-218-6746   *

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,