[TowerTalk] Wasps on the Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wasps on the Tower
From: k3nd@yahoo.com (GALE STEWARD)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 05:16:27 -0700 (PDT)
I spent over three hours up on my tower this past
weekend.  It was sunny and warm (70's) so I decided to
do some upgrading of some cabling and general
maintance.  We won't be getting too many days like
that here in the northeast.  I was joined on the tower
by a bunch on large nasty looking wasps.  They really
didn't seem interested in me but seemed to just want
to sit on the warm metal.  They DID seem interested in
my Tower Tech canvas tool bucket, Maybe because it's
white?  Anyway, no stings or other problems.  Maybe
K7LXC needs to come market a camouflage tool bucket!

73, Stew  K3ND