[TowerTalk] PL259

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] PL259
From: (Craig Clark)
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:15:42 -0400
Amphenol 83-ISP are what you want.

They are sold by a number of dealers.

Another good connector is the silver-teflon PL259 from Andros in Rochester,
NY. Andros makes the two piece N connectors we sell.

I have been sent a number of samples of other mfgs PL259s and have never
been very happy with them. CZ imports a nice connector with gold pin.

I stopped using an electric iron years ago and use a Solder-it torch for
all my connectors. Once you learn how to do it, you'll never go back to the

73 Craig Clark W1JCC

Radio Bookstore & Radioware
PO Box 209
47 Fitzgerald Rd