[TowerTalk] Multiband dipoles

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Multiband dipoles
From: K&L" < (K&L)
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:34:07 -0400
Hi all , I am wondering if anyone could tell me where I could find
information on choke decouplers, I would like to build a multiband dipole
and want to try using coils instead of the traps with capacitors .Also
looking for information on linear decoupling traps.  I have looked around
but have found no information on these.
Thanks in advance
Kevin  VE3KKM

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,