[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800SDX

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800SDX
From: (Jim McDonald)
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 20:48:58 -0700
My Yaesu rotor just stopped indicating the direction; it's stuck reading 45
degrees though it does turn.

The Yaesu manual doesn't have a troubleshooting section as the others
(HDR-300?) I've had did.  Guess that means I need to rely on my keen
troubleshooting skills in the morning!

Any suggestions besides checking continuity and all that?

Jim N7US

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,