[TowerTalk] Telrex 20M46 dimensions

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex 20M46 dimensions
From: (David Robbins)
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 23:21:58 +0000
must be a lot of these on the market right now.  i should go into business on
this information... send me a large sase with a couple stamps and i'll make you
a copy also.  i have the original documents and a retuning of the elements that
improves performance.

Tom Harke wrote:
> I picked up a Telrex 20M46 but was not supplied with any documention. Does
> anyone have the optimum element lengths. Any help would be appreciated.
David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto://
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,