[TowerTalk] Searching archives

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Searching archives
From: (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 31 Oct 2001 07:12:09 -0800
All the posts are archived on
Just go to the left menu area and look for TowerTalk
under "List Archives".

You can also search the archives by keyword by going
Unfortunately one cannot choose to search ONLY, say,
Towertalk (it searches all the
lists such as Amps, CQ-Contest, etc.), so it's
best to include the word towertalk in the search list.

Hope this helps.

73 Mike N2MG

On Wed, 31 October 2001, wrote:

> Guy Anchors- last few weeks there was a submission that
> had dimensions for a concrete pad for a guy designed by
> a PE. Think the ham had a 4 call but premature senility
> prevent me from recalling. Any help greatfully accepted.
> tnx 73s Pete W2YG

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,