[TowerTalk] Feedlines and phasing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedlines and phasing
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:12:28 EST
In a message dated 11/11/01 10:38:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, kq2m@mags.net
writes:

>  My question is, does it matter if the 4-sq. feedline is 4/2 wavelengths
>  long, or would it be better if it was 5/2 wavelengths long
>  and 360 degrees longer than 3/2 wavelength?

Phasing between two antennas depends on their physical location and the
desired result (direction). You need to specify those, the best thing is to
plug it in to EZNEC, see and play with phasing and decide on proper phasing
system.
Sorry you could not make it to Radiofest, all your problems could have been
solved :-)

Yuri

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----