[TowerTalk] US Tower MA850 Antenna Stacking

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower MA850 Antenna Stacking
From: jbattin@starband.net (Jeff Battin)
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:32:03 -0800
I have found way to side mount antennas on a MA850.

I built the following custom coax rings:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/ko7p/slideshow?&.dir=/custom+mount&.src=ph&.view=

Now its stack time :>)

Jeff - Ko7p

----

To: towertalk@contesting.com
From: "BATTIN" <jbattin@starband.net>
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:06:47 -0700

----

I am in the process of putting up a US Tower MA-850 with rotating
base. I would like to mount a small HF beam on one of the telescoping
sections. At full extension each section is 16ft apart. If I can I
would like to stack a pair of C3s or a pair of the new Fluid Motion
antennas. One beam could be at 87 feet and the other could be at 55
feet. The separation can also be adjusted by tower height. Does any
one on TowerTalk know if or what would be the best way to mount an
antenna to the top of one of the telescoping sections on a MA series
tower?

Jeff - Ko7p

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----