[TowerTalk] Tower Plans

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Plans
From: george.shaw@ukf.net (George Shaw)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 22:18:47 -0000
I agree but how do I get the drawings before I buy the tower, as I need to
have permission before committing to purchase (n case permission is not
granted)?

--
George Shaw

eMail:                          george.shaw@xlsolutions.com
eMail:                          george.shaw@ukf.net
Fax/Voice Mail:          +44 (0) 87 0133 6126
Mobile:                       +44 (0) 77 4036 1163
ICQ#:                          1741675