[TowerTalk] SO2R on the same tribander

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SO2R on the same tribander
From: jimr.reid@verizon.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 08:24:03 -1000

> Reading the Force12 catalogue, I see that they say the
> C-31XR tribander can be outfitted with three separate feeds,

I have fed my F12 C4 (C3 plus 40 meter dipole) on two bands,
simultaneous keying.  Put out about kW on either 15 or 20;
and 100 watts or so on either 30 (using a tuner) or 40  to
the EF-140S element on the same boom.  This has been
for multi-band CW practice transmissions.  Have had no
interaction at all,  nor reports of anything odd at the rcv'ng
end either.  Usually operate the practice sessions a few
kHz above where W1AW operates; makes it easier for
folks to find,  I think, hi.  I would put out more on 40,  but
I only have one linear.  Anyway,  so far no problem as
far as transmitting simultaneously.

73,  Jim  KH7M

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----