[TowerTalk] New Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New Rotator
From: w5vx@hiline.net (Bill Parry)
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 17:19:47 -0600
I am in the process of putting up a new tower and I have been thinking that
I might "not" use my rebuilt Tailtwister. I have quickly had problems with
the last two that I have put up and I am tired of the brake not releasing
and the "directional pot" problem. I have been looking at the "drop in
replacement" made by C.A.T.S.

http://www.rotordoc.com/sales.html

Since I haven't seen much discussion I was wondering if anyone had bought
one ...if so how is (or was)it?

Bill, W5VX

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----